During more than 40 years of existence, EINSA has positioned itself as a leader in the Research, Development and Manufacturing of Ground Support Equipment for technologically advanced civil and military aviation. This positioning is the result of the systematic innovation strategy carried out by the company, which is in turn based on its ability to add research results to its engineering. This implies excellence and the development of strong competencies in numerous technology areas, such as mechanics, hydraulics, electronics, electromagnetic protection and protection of systems for anti-deflagrate operation in explosive atmospheres.
Behind each of the Einsa equipment application field, there is a strategy derived from Multiphysical R&D, implemented either empirically or through analytical models, and their corresponding simulations.
Multiphysical Research and Development Areas:
- Generation of electromagnetic flux and superconductivity.
- Flow generation using permanent magnets.
- Motors and power generation with vector control.
- Accurate measurement of angular parameters.
- PWM control for electrohydraulic servomechanisms.
- Flow control using variable displacement pumps.
- Electricity generation through fuel cells.
- High power batteries, voltage stability and/or low temperature.
- Infrared laser and displacement meters.
- Artificial intelligence, neural networks and shape recognition.
- Optical interferometry and particle measurement.
- Fluids of variable viscosity through electromagnetic fields.
- Refrigerant fluids with variable dielectric strength.
- Additives for viscosity control at very low temperatures.
- Elastic materials.
- Materials for selective gas separation membranes.
- Semiconductor materials for gas leak detection.
- Foam materials with reduced surface tension.
- Materials and nano anticorrosive alloys.
- Tribological materials and nano alloys.
- Materials and nano alloys of high magnetic permeability.
- Materials and nano alloys of high electromagnetic absorption.
- Catalytic materials and additives.
- Materials for grids, seals and flameproof.
- Analytical models for development and simulation of variables and physical parameters, regarding advances in functionality and maintainability of EINSA equipment.