The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
Use of the portal
www.einsa.es provides access to a multitude of products, information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to EQUIPOS INDUSTRIALES DE MANUTENCIÓN S.A. (EINSA), or to third parties to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that EQUIPOS INDUSTRIALES DE SUSUTENCIÓN S.A. (EINSA) offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limitative character, not to use them to:
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of EQUIPOS INDUSTRIALES DE SUSUTENCIÓN S.A. (EINSA), its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
Propiedad Intelectual e Industrial
- All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, contents, structure, design and form of presentation of the elements and any other information that appears on this website are property of EQUIPOS INDUSTRIALES DE MANUTENCIÓN S.A. (EINSA) by itself or as an assignee and are protected by industrial and intellectual property rights.
- The user is prohibited from reproducing, processing, distributing, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without the express authorization of EQUIPOS INDUSTRIALES DE MANUTENCIÓN S.A. (EINSA).
- The user will refrain from using means that may suppress, alter, evade or manipulate any protection devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage or disable the website and / or its contents.
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT OF MAINTENANCE S.A. (EINSA) is not responsible for the possible inappropriate use made by third parties of this web page, nor for the information transmitted through it to third parties. The use of the contents that the user can make and the possible consequences, damages or damages that may arise, are the sole responsibility of the user. INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT OF MAINTENANCE S.A. (EINSA) is excluded for damages of any nature caused to users by the use of links (links), directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites belonging to and / or managed by third parties as well as of the presence of viruses or other malicious codes in the contents that may produce any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or files of users. INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT OF MAINTENANCE S.A. (EINSA) reserves the right to exercise legal actions it deems appropriate derived from any illicit uses by third parties of the contents of its website.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilityd
INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT OF MAINTENANCE S.A. (EINSA) is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT OF MAINTENANCE S.A. (EINSA) reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, EQUIPOS INDUSTRIALES DE MANUTENCIÓN S.A. (EINSA) will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT OF SUPPORT S.A. (EINSA) will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Right of exclusion
INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT OF MAINTENANCE S.A. (EINSA) reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the General Conditions of Use.
INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT OF MAINTENANCE S.A. (EINSA) pursue the breach of the conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Modification of the present conditions and duration
INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT OF MAINTENANCE S.A. (EINSA) may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relationship between EQUIPOS INDUSTRIALES DE MANUTENCIÓN S.A. (EINSA) and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Resolution of online litigation in consumer matters according to Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.