Who we are
EINSA is a Spanish engineering company with an industrial capacity and a clear international vocation, with headquarters and factory in Alcalá de Henares (Madrid). Our mission is to define, develop, manufacture and market the most advanced ground support equipment for civil and military aviation, offering substantial technological advances and objectives that respond to the specific needs of our national and international clients, in the civil field of Security and Defense.
What do we do
The company’s activity is focused on finding and defining the appropriate combination of results from the Research and Technological Development with the Engineering for manufacturing ground support equipment, for civil and military aviation.
- Positioners of aircraft and helicopters wheel and skates.
- Airborne loading platforms.
- Self-propelled pump positioners.
- Measurement Banks.
- Cargo transporters.
- Tractors of drag.
- Multi-Purpose Tactical Vehicles.
- Passenger stairs.
- Baggage tape.
- Water tanks.
The close relationship of EINSA with our clients, throughout its more than 40 years of existence, has led to positioning ourselves as a company of constant technological advances worldwide, as well as a reference brand in the field of ground support equipment.
Moreover, what is most appreciated by our customers is the following set of values:
- Flexibility to develop R&D solutions adapted to customers’ needs.
- Maximum quality of products.
- Guarantee of compliance with the specific requirements which provide high technological value to our developments.
- Fast and efficient maintenance service.
- Respect to high environmental requirements included in the company’s corporate social responsibility proposal.
- More than 40 years of experience in ground support equipment and systems.
- Leader on parametric and functional definition, development and manufacturing of the most advanced ground support systems and equipment for military and civil aviation.
- Production and maintenance plants in Spain and the United Kingdom.
- 33% of workforce formed by research staff, engineers and technical staff.
- Expenditure on R+D+i over than 9% of turnover.
- Development track record of more than 475 different equipment and vehicles among civil, military and aeronautical equipment.
- More than 6,000 units of vehicles and equipment already delivered to customers worldwide.
- Developments adapted to customer needs and comprehensive after-sales service.
- Service delivery teams deployed worldwide in more than 107 clients spread over 53 countries.