The pedestrian-controlled Electric External Weapons Loader, model CM-30, equipment operates in potentially explosive atmospheres i.a.w. ATEX Directive, has been designed to transport, position, load and unload a wide range of external stores on military fighter aircraft and helicopters. It has a load capacity of 3.000 lbs. on the load table and 1.000 lbs on forks and can be supplied with a wide variety of adapters and fixtures.
The main characteristics of this unit are:
– Boom maintains verticality throughout lifting/lowering for quicker and safer operations.
– Designed especially for use in HAS, on board A/C carriers or LPD’s
– Vehicle moves sideway with exceptional turning radius.
– Load table electro-hydraulically operated up to 6 degrees of freedom
– Explosive atmosphere protection
– Electromagnetic protection